Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, September 23, 2005

Cuci Mata Object

Ok, I have been holding on to this for a little too long....eversince my heart was broken for I don't know how many times, I promised myself that I would not let the opposite sex get the better of me. Well...once again, here I am, can't help thinking about how attracted I am to this male specimen in the office. Let's just call him my 'Cuci Mata Object'.

According to Cynthia, he's very nice. Here's the best part, she's only met him once! Geez...how can you tell???

Here's what I know...he's an Account Director, drives a BMW and is a Chindian....yes...Andrea's dream come true. He not only drives her favourite car but also happens to have mixed heritage like her.

But though I think he's hell of a sexy...I've only spoken to him in total...ONCE! Yes..you heard me...only once. When? Today...Was it about work? Yes...it was about where my colleague was...Sigh...

Here's the thing that I've concluded, it's not gonna happen. Maybe you think I'm being a pessimist, but hey...that's the reality of it...'Men are like shoes. The ones you fall for aren't always the ones you can live with.' But I guess there's no harm in day dreaming right...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'll sure as heck need to revise your "worldview" of men, i.e. "they're like shoes..."if u intend to settle down with someone for life.

in your own words, Press On! and may I add, in obedience to the Lord!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home