Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Birthday Wish

Today, I celebrate a new year and new phase of my life. Yes world, I'm officially 24. As I grow one year older, hopefully I am growing wiser as well.
I have done a lot of thinking recently and have come to the conclusion that we have 2 choices. We can choose to think of life as unfair or thinking of it as full of possibilities. Well, I choose to think of it as full of possibilities. Of course, there are times where everything seems to go the other way and it does really seem unfair, but maybe we should be looking at it as a lesson to be learnt. That's just what I'm gonna try and do this year....take every experience that I felt was unfair and find out the lesson that I needed to learn and its not only for the past but also the future. I'm grateful for my experiences of joy and of heartache.
Lord, thank you for my experiences...the good and the bad. Thank you carrying me, teaching my to persevere and press on.
On top of all this thinking, I have also thought a lot about the people around me. And today, I thank my heavenly Creator for all of them. For family, friends, and even ex-boyfriends. It doesn't matter if we've known each other for a while or even for a lifetime, I am thankful for all of them.
Lord, thank you for these people who have been in my life one way or another. My life would not be what it is today if not for them being part of the bigger picture. Bless them abundantly with your goodness and love.
To all of you who thought of me in one way or another today, thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless. Love y'all!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home