Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, October 31, 2005

DeepaRaya Celebrations

Deepavali and Hari Raya just around the corner and yet the office couldn't take the whole week off..so we hardworking ppl still have to work at least half day on both the eves of the festivals...Thank God Raya is on Thurdays...that gives me a long weekend! Woo Hoo!
Friends....please ask me out! I don't wanna rot the way I did on Saturday...Thank God for Daniel and Eunice who had a craving for Tong Sui...at least I got to feed my craving for it too!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy DeepaRaya 2U 2!Hope you'll fulfill your inner cravings too during this festive season!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

who is daniela or is that a typo for daniel

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home