Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, October 07, 2005

Birthday Special

I was treated to a great birthday...
On Wednesday, I was suppose to have dinner with my family but then it was postponed. So I agreed to go out with Swenie and Patience for drinks. We were suppose to meet in church but suddenly, Swenie called to say that there was something wrong with her car and would be late. So Patience and I waited. After a while, she said it was fine and she was on her way. Few minutes later, she calls again to stay her car stalled and that she needed us to come quick cos she was alone and scared.
When we got to the park where she was stranded, Erin happen to be there and I didn't think anything suspicious as I thought she was joining us for drinks. So when Swenie showed up at my car, she scared the heck out of me...she was telling us to hurry cos she was really scared cos there were some guys disturbing her. So as we walked, these guys came out of nowhere and scared daylight out of me...it was TMT, Davin and Adrian. Darn....it was a surprise party for me at Taman Aman (behind Sri Aman school). They did that because they wanted to give me drama since I'm the drama queen and thats what was written on my cake.
I have to say, this is one birthday I'm not gonna forget...it was trully a great one which started from Saturday....
Saturday: Cyn took me to dinner
Tuesday: had dinner with Isabel
Wedneday: Surprise party by Swenie, Patience, Erin, TMT, Joe, Mel, Adrian, Davin, Eunice and Danny Boy.
SMSes, phone calls, msn messages & friendster messages: MANY!
Thank you to everyone who made this year's birthday so SPECIAL! Ok...I'll stop talking about my birthday now...

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r most welcomed.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. we figured since you do so much for us on our b'days, it's abt time we did something special for you! i'm really glad you enjoyed yourself. even though swen said that my acting sucked, i insist that it was her planning that sucked! ahahhaha! (no hard feelings, swennie)here's to many more wonderful, (maybe surprising?) b'days together! Cheers!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw u la! my planning doesnt suck ok!!!! omfgwtfpwned!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

great that u liked it...

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home