Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just An Update

It has been a while since I blogged. Too much to do at work to stop to take a breather and let you all know what's been up. You know, its the end of the year and one of our clients financial year closes this month, so there are reports after reports that regional wants us to send in.
Honestly, other than being loaded with work and reports, nothing interesting has happened to me...wait a minute, yes, I had food poisoning last week...that was bad. That was really bad...could have been the Thai food.
Girls, this might interest you, I saw Cuci Mata Object at Ikea on Friday and he was with a girl who happen to have worked in my office. Yes...sigh...So much for cuci mata object. I asked a colleague about the two of them and according to her, its an on off thing between them. Sigh...she has a boyfriend! Why do you need two guys G?!
Then there was B-dance with Joel on Sunday, worked us like mad but it wasn't as bad as the last one. And we finally made him remember our names...he thought I was Patricia! Joel! What were you thinking???!!!! Anyway, thanks for your encouragement about us improving...
Anyway, that's the latest update...I'm well again and back to being loaded with things to do at the office.
By the way, I purchased a new car. Well, my parents put down the down payment, but I'll be paying the installments. Thanks Mom & Dad! I'll miss my old car, all the rides I took in it...

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

what car did u buy la? Myvi? Savvy?

5:47 PM  
Blogger mythsn_legends said...

It's good to hear that you are doing well with work! ;)
Congrats on the car too!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU BOUGHT A NEW CAR????????????????????????
i thought that was supposed to be much later???
i wanna see!!!!
i can't believe u didn't post up a pic of ur new car??
wait, have u gotten it yet? i thought there's a waiting period or something?

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuci mata object? bwahahahha...aperla

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home