Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hindi Movies And Getting Sick

The other night, as I flipped the channels, I stumbled upon a Hindi movie that was playing and it looked kinda good. And indeed it was good, filmed in New York and it has Sharukh Khan (did I spell that right?).
It was bout a girl who met this guy and then she fell in love with him but he decided to match make her with her guy friend because he couldn't be with her. He was dying because of heart problems.
So it started with a good and funny introduction and it had Andrea crying her eyes out for three quarters of the movie! Yes, it had a very sad ending and if you must know, I cry at movie and I really cry because I feel with the story and the actors.
Going to work was bad because I had swollen eyes from all the crying and I felt sick...Sigh...now I'm really sick!
Better be well because I've got reunion dinner on board MS Nippon Maru. Yes friends, SSEAYP is back and the ship will set sail again and take the trip of a lifetime. Those were good times....anyways....I need to be well...they're very strict about letting sick people on board...
God, get me well quick!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, you did spell his name correctly. hehehe. get well soon, babes! and have fun aboard!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

no you didn't. Its Shah Rukh Khan. Heheh...U watched Kal ho naa ho, didn't you? Too bad his character died. Have fun on the ship!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home