Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ponderings : Motherhood

I'm currently on leave and taking a breather from work. The break however, is not turning out to be a break because I've had to run around and also plant myself at places with WiFi so that I can do some work. No..not office work but my graduation project work. Yup...my 3 months training is coming to an end. The creative thing about this year's projects is that both the topics are for real clients. The years before, its been a make belief one. This round, it's real. The winning group will actually present to the client.

Ok, I'm digressing. I had to babysit my nephew today because both my parents had plans of their own. I got a taste of what it's like to be a mother today and I think I'm ready to become a one.

I want to be the fun mother that runs around with her kids and falls down laughing with them. The cool mom who dresses in jeans and t-shirt and sneakers. That's the ideal of course. Though I refuse to believe it or admit it, I see my mother in me and I know my children will see me in them in the future.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home