Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rumah Panas 2008

I've been busy with my graduation project. Our 3 months training is coming to an end and our graduation presentation is officially 9 days away and we still have so much to do!!!! DIE!!!

I must say that I was quite worried when they announced the groups because of the idea that I may not be able to work with these people. The right group members is very crucial for all of us because this isn't just any one of our assignments, its our freaking graduation project. The one project that determines our bosses impressions of us!

Anyway, I'm very glad I have my team members...bunch of monkeys that talk cock half the time but still get work done and the great thing is that we're all on the same wave length so it's been easy to get along from the start. We've been meeting up everyday including Sundays and we've developed relationships with one another that is not just on a working level but a personal level. Its not always easy especially with the late nights or should I say early mornings that we've been doing but we've started to share things about our personal life and we've come to care for each other and take concern for each others well being. We talk crap most of the time but when we work, we bring out the best in each of us. That's what makes us a team. They're really an amazing bunch of people and I'm glad I have the opportunity to work with them.

Overall, I'm pretty glad that I was part of this training programme. I've met some and have gotten the opportunity to work with some amazing people and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I hope I have somehow grown just a little more as a person.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

Sounds like a lil dose of group therapy there ;)

1:26 AM  
Blogger Isabel G said...

I've sense the change in you my dear - you are so much more open about your feelings, thoughts and things around you.

What has changed you?

Great change though!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home